Hello August

Happy New Month ❤❤❤. Month 8 of 2026.

How are you doing? 

It is my prayer that God does you well this month. May all His promises in your life be fulfilled. May He answer you when you call on Him. May He be with you in trouble, deliver you and honor you.  With long life He shall satisfy you and show you His salvation. May the Lord keep you from all harm and watch over your life. This new Month no harm will befall you and no disaster will come near your tent. The Lord shall be your refuge and your fortress. As you have seen 1st August, so will you see 31st August in Jesus name. 

Psalms 91:15-16 "When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life. and give them my salvation".

Psalms 121:7-8 "The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever".

I hear the Lord say,  August is the Month Of Restoration . Whatever you have lost, He is restoring. Whatever the enemy stole from you,  God is restoring. Not to where you were but to where He has prepared for you. 

Joel 2:25 "The Lord says, 'I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts, the stripping locusts, and the cutting locusts".

God loves you.

Popular Posts